A solar-powered fencing works on the similar mechanism as other solar products
1. Solar-powered panel for solar fencing is composed of multiple small photovoltaic (PV) cells which are connected in series.
2. The PV cells in the panel absorb, collect and convert solar energy into electricity which is stored in a battery to charge the fence.
3. The solar electricity generated through solar panels keeps charging the battery throughout, which in turn keeps the energizer operational 24X7.
4. The energizer is a device used to convert a low-voltage current from battery to a high voltage and thus powering the fence.
5. This way a short electric current is produced when any objects/animals/trespassers come in contact with the fences.
6. This solar electric shock is safe and does not cause any physical damage to the objects coming in its contact.
7. The mere presence of the fence act as an effective ‘psychological barrier’ since the intruder keeps away from the fence once they have experienced this sudden, sharp and painful shock.